Nahwu or grammar focuses on word endings. Ending sounds will determine the role of a word in a sentence.
First we will start with the 4 properties of a word, then look at fragments, and finally study the different types of sentences found in the Arabic language.
- Definition of Nahw
- 3 categories of Lafdh
- Ism and its properties
- Definite and common nouns
- Types of particles
- Nominal and verbal sentences
- Sentence fragments and phrases
- Flexible and non-flexible words
- Masculine and feminine nouns
- Pronouns and their usages
- Statuses of nouns (Rafa, Nasb, Jar)